SELF PROTECTION PLANS OR INTERNAL EMERGENCY PLAN
Addressed to: companies whose activities include Annex I of RD 393/2007 for which the Basic Norm of Self-Protection has been approved
The Self-Protection Plan is a document that establishes the organic and functional framework planned for a settlement, an establishment, a space, a facility or department, with the function of preventing and controlling the risks for people or goods and give an appropriate answer to any kind of emergency situation in the area under the responsibility of the manager of the company, guaranteeing the inclusion of these actions with the public safety system.
The Self-Protection Plan approaches the identification and evaluation of risks, the needed actions and means in order to prevent and control risks, as well as the measures of protection and other actions to adopt in case of emergency.
Nevertheless, this plan shall not be considered only as a document, but as an activity plan that includes:
- The implementation of a plan through courses and simulations
- The update of the document based on the conclusions deriving from the simulations.
For these reasons, the Self-Protection Plan is much more than a document needed to obtain a permit or an authorization in order to start an activity.
In Pyrolab / Integra STI, we have trained and qualified staff for the following services related to self-protection plans:
- Composition of self-protection plans.
- Custom made training for the implementation of self-protection plans.
- Support in simulations and update of the plans according to the results.